Lean & Just In Time Processing
Identify and Increase Added Value – Principles, Practices and Methods.
- “Lean” and “Just In Time” explained.
- Develop your understanding of “Lean” and “JIT”.
- Use the information provided as a support if providing your own training.
- View via your online device, when & where suits you.
- Review as often as you wish.
- Price $49*.
- For more on Lean visit Introduction to Lean Processing >>>
- For product details visit FAQ’s >>>
- For product Benefits >>>
The concepts of “Lean” and “Just-In-Time”.
Methods applied to deliver Lean Processes.
– Basic working practices
– Total Productive Maintenance
– Design for manufacture
– Set-up reduction
– Operations focus
– Total people involvement
– Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
– Visual management
– Flow layout
– Just-In-Time Supply
Planning & Controlling.
– Pull scheduling & Push systems of control
– Kanban control
– 5S method of control
– Levelled scheduling
– Campaign management
– Mixed modelling
– Drumbeat Control
Capacity Utilization & Efficiency.
– Optimization via Capacity Analysis
– Cycle Time Analysis and Reduction
– Capacity Utilization