Quality Assurance, Quality Management…
…Document Management, Change control, Quality policy and manual, Training for quality, Supplier quality assurance, Quality Costs, Customer complaints, Quality and competitiveness, Quality system auditing, Quality standards, etc., etc., …
- Inform yourself about Quality Management Systems.
- Step through at your own pace from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile.
- The information is divided into a range of modules so that you can focus on those modules of particular interest to you.
- Information provided in a visual, easy to understand format.
- Use to inform and train your work peers.
- Price $75 for 12 months unlimited access.
Summary of contents:
The Quality Management System (QMS).
Continuous Improvement in Product and Process Quality.
Quality in product and process design.
Approach to good manufacturing practices.
Implementing an effective quality documentation processes.
Ensuring an effective change control process.
Training for quality management system effectiveness.
Product and process validation as part of a quality management system.
Supplier quality assurance processes.
Determination of quality costs.
Management of Product & Process Deviations to SOP’s & Specifications.
Ensuring quality in projects.
Customer Complaint management system.
The impact of quality on competitiveness.
Implementing an effective audit process to drive quality performance improvement.
Detailed description of contents >>>