Quality Assurance, Quality Management Systems.
Information and training presentation.
… Document Management, Change control, Quality policy and manual, Training for quality, Supplier quality assurance, Quality Costs, Customer complaints, Quality and competitiveness, Quality system auditing, Quality standards, etc., etc., …
- Inform yourself about Quality Management Systems.
- Step through at your own pace from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
- Use as a support if providing training.
- The information is divided into a range of module topics so that you can focus on those modules of particular interest to you.
- 640 pages of information on Quality Assurance & Quality Management provided in a visual, easy to understand format.
- Introduction to Quality Assurance.
- The history and development of quality standards.
- The Quality Management System (QMS).
- Quality in product and process design.
- Approach to good manufacturing practices.
- What are Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Implementing an effective quality documentation processes.
- Ensuring an effective change control process.
- Training for quality management system effectiveness.
- Product and process validation as part of a quality management system.
- Supplier quality assurance processes.
- Determination of quality costs.
- Management of Product & Process Deviations to SOP’s & Specifications.
- Ensuring quality in projects.
- Customer Complaint management system.
- The impact of quality on competitiveness.
- Implementing an effective audit process to drive quality performance improvement.
»»» Available for $49 until Friday 26th April – Recommended price $79 «««