Quality Assurance, Quality ManagementInformation and training presentation. Example of how to access >>>
Document Management, Change control, Quality policy and manual, Training for quality, Supplier quality assurance, Quality Costs, Customer complaints, Quality and competitiveness, Quality system auditing, Quality standards, etc., etc..
- Quality Assurance, Quality Management Systems explained.
- Covers all the key components of a Quality System.
- The information is provided in a visual. easy to understand format.
- Use to expand your personal knowledge on Quality Assurance and Quality Management.
- Use to inform and train your work peers.
Components of a Quality Assurance. Quality Management System detailed:
- Outline of Quality Assurance & Quality Management.
- The development of Quality Standards.
- The Quality Management System (QMS).
- Changes implemented to the ISO 9001 QMS Standard under the 2015 update.
- Implementing Continuous Improvement in Product and Process Quality.
- Achieving Quality in product and process design.
- Approach to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Implementing an effective Quality Documentation Process.
- Calibration certification.
- Ensuring an effective Change Control Process.
- Training for quality management system effectiveness.
- Product and Process Validation as part of a quality management system.
- Supplier quality assurance processes.
- Determination of quality costs.
- Management of Product & Process Deviations to SOP’s & Specifications.
- Ensuring quality in Projects.
- Customer Complaint management system.
- The impact of quality on Competitiveness.
- Implementing an effective Audit process to drive quality performance improvement.
640 pages of information. Pages from presentation >>>
Currently available for $25 for 12 months unlimited use.