Information and Training Presentation
Note: Covid 19. No new orders are being processed at this time. Thanking you.
Software Validation explained.
- 400 pages of information, provided in a visual, easy to understand format.
- Use to develop your personal understanding.
- Use as a support if providing your own training.
- Step through at your own pace from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile.
- Price €59.
Contents:• Introduction to Software Validation (Objectives & Approaches to Validation).
• Principles of Software Validation.
• Categories of Software (GAMP5 guidelines to categorizing Validation).
• Software development Life Cycle (Waterfall and V-Shaped models).
– User Requirements Specification
– Functional Specification
– Hardware & Software Design Specification
– Software Module Design Specification
– Application Software Production
– Module Software Test Specification
– Integration & Acceptance Test Specifications
– Verification Requirements & Design Specification
– Verifying Test Steps, Expected Outputs and Evaluation Criteria
• “Agile” software development and testing.
– The “principles” which act as the basis for agile. Agile versus process based development models such as “waterfall”. The “Scrum” as a based for agile implementation. Implementing the necessary agile structures and meetings. Product backlog, Sprint planning, the daily Scrum, the Sprint review, Sprint retrospective meetings explained.
• Extreme Programming (XP).
– The objectives of extreme programming. Activities associated with extreme programming. The “rules” of XP. Environments where the implementation of XP is appropriate.
• Control of Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures (US FDA guidelines).
• Managing Software Revisions.
• Performing a Gap Analysis. Master Validation Plan.
Sample Pages & How to Order:
Order via Debit / Credit Card:(PIN access Code, issued between 12 & 24 hours).
Or via your PayPal Account.(PIN access Code, issued between 1 & 2 hours).