Understand Software Validation.
- Software validation explained in an easy to understand, logical, format.
- Use to inform yourself on the validation of software.
- Use as a support when providing training.
- Step through at your own pace from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile.
- The information is divided into a range of modules so that you can focus on those modules of particular interest to you.
- 400 pages of information.
Available for $15 (Standard price $39) until Friday 21st December.
• Introduction to Software Validation
• Principles of Software Validation
• Categories of Software
• Software development Life Cycle (Waterfall and V-Shaped models)
– User Requirements Specification
– Functional Specification
– Hardware & Software Design Specification
– Software Module Design Specification
– Application Software Production
– Module Software Test Specification
– Integration & Acceptance Test Specifications
– Verification Requirements & Design Specification
– Verifying Test Steps, Expected Outputs and Evaluation Criteria
• “Agile” software development and testing.
– The “principles” which act as the basis for agile. Agile versus process based development models such as “waterfall”. The “Scrum” as a based for agile implementation. Implementing the necessary agile structures and meetings. Product backlog, Sprint planning, the daily Scrum, the Sprint review, Sprint retrospective meetings explained.
• Extreme Programming (XP).
– The objectives of extreme programming. Activities associated with extreme programming. The “rules” of XP. Environments where the implementation of XP is appropriate.
• Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures
• Closed Software Systems, Audit Trail Requirements
• Performing a gap analysis to determine validation needs
• Extent of software validation to be performed
Any Questions? Please ask..