Statistical Process Control & Improvement Methods.
500 page – Information and training presentation.
Understand Statistical Process Improvement.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC). Statistical Techniques explained.
- View where and when suits via your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
- Use for your personal knowledge & development.
- Use as a support if providing your own training.
- Price $19.
Introduction to Statistical Process Control
• The objectives and benefits of SPC
• Introduction to statistics underlying SPC
• Special and common cause of variation
• Variation in manufacturing processes and its causes
• Calculation of basic statistics including standard deviation
• The normal and standard normal distribution and use of the normal tables to calculate tail values
• Sampling distribution of the mean
Process Capability Analysis
•Process capability analysis
• Process capability studies – characteristics, specifications, tolerances, sampling plans
• Process performance metrics
• Process capability indices Cp, Cpk, Cpm, capability ratio
• Performance indices Pp and Ppk
Types of Control Charts, understand how to apply, where to apply, interpretation:
• Variable control charts
• Attribute charts
• Pareto Charts
• X-Bar / Range Charts
• X-Bar / Sigma Charts
• Individual-X Charts (X-Charts)
• Histograms / Process Capability Analysis
• Scatter Diagrams
• Exponentially Weighted Moving Average (EWMA) Chart
• CuSum Chart
• Moving Average / Range Chart
• Moving Average / Sigma Chart
• Multivariate Chart
• p, np, c, and u charts
• The advantages/disadvantages of attributes control charts versus variables control charts
• Interpreting the charts using the rules for determining statistical contro
Performing PRE-control calculations and analysis
Applying short-run SPC methods and techniques
Measurement systems analysis – Gauge R&R
• Conducting, analyzing and interpreting a gauge R&R study
Applying Statistical Techniques to product and process improvement
• On-going monitoring and continuous improvement