Statistical Process Control and Statistical Improvement.
Information & Training Presentation
Note: Covid 19. No new orders are being processed at this time. Thanking you.
- Statistical Methods of Improvement explained.
- 500 pages of information, provided in a visual, easy to understand format.
- Use to develop your personal understanding.
- Use as a support if providing your own training.
- Step through at your own pace, in your own time, from the convenience of desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
- Price €59.
Contents:Introduction to Statistical Process Control.
• The objectives and benefits of SPC
• Introduction to statistics underlying SPC
• Special and common cause of variation
• Variation in manufacturing processes and its causes
• Calculation of basic statistics including standard deviation
• The normal and standard normal distribution and use of the normal tables to calculate tail values
• Sampling distribution of the mean
Process Capability Analysis.
• Process capability studies – characteristics, specifications, tolerances, sampling plans
• Process performance metrics
• Process capability indices Cp, Cpk, Cpm, capability ratio
• Performance indices Pp and Ppk
Short-run Statistical Methods.
Measurement Systems Analysis – Gauge R&R.
• Conducting, analysing and interpreting a gauge R&R study
Types of Control Charts, how & where to apply, interpretation:
• Variable control charts
• Attribute charts
• Pareto Charts
• X-Bar / Range Charts
• X-Bar / Sigma Charts
• Individual-X Charts (X-Charts)
• Histograms / Process Capability Analysis
• Scatter Diagrams
• Exponentially Weighted Moving Average (EWMA) Chart
• CuSum Chart
• Moving Average / Range Chart
• Moving Average / Sigma Chart
• Multivariate Chart
• p, np, c, and u charts
• The advantages/disadvantages of attributes control charts versus variables control charts
• Interpreting the charts using the rules for determining statistical contro
Applying Statistical Techniques to Product and Process improvement.
• On-going monitoring and continuous improvement
Order via Debit / Credit Card:(PIN access Code, issued between 12 & 24 hours).
Or via your PayPal Account.(PIN access Code, issued between 1 & 2 hours).