Quality Management – Tools and Techniques.
Information and training presentation.
… Quality planning, Process Mapping, Cycle time analysis, Customer focus, Team building, PFMEA, Customer value, Cause and Effect, Fault Tree Analysis, HAZOP, Team dynamics, Bottleneck analysis, 5 Why’s, etc., etc., …
- Quality Management explained in a logical, easy to understand format.
- Step through at your own pace from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
- Use as a support if providing.
- The information is divided into a range of modules so that you can focus on those modules of particular interest to you.
- 670 pages of information.
- Introduction to TQM
- Approaches to implementing Total Quality Management
- Analytical Tools and Techniques applied in TQM implementation
5 why’s analysis
Process Flow Charts
Checksheets /Check Lists
Scatter Diagrams/Scatter Plots
Cause and Effect/Fishbone/Ishikawa Diagrams
Model for Process Improvement
Control/Shewart Charts/DPU Charts
Cpk and Ppk Analysis
Failure mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Process Mapping
- Customer Focus
- Communication, motivation & teams