Total Quality Management Tools and Techniques.
Note: Covid 19. No new orders are being processed at this time. Thanking you.
Information and Training Presentation
- Develop your understanding of TQM.
- Step through an information and training presentation, which provides an explanation of Total Quality Management requirements & practices, in a visual, easy to understand manner.
- Build your personal knowledge.
- Use as support if providing training.
- 670 pages of easy to understand visual information.
- Access on your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
- Price €59.
Contents:Introduction to Total Quality Management
Principles of TQM
Methods of achieving TQM
Ensuring improvement is based on Risk / Opportunity
Quality Management Principles
Measuring quality performance using World Class Manufacturing (WCM) techniques.
Fact based Analysis – Analytical Tools and Techniques
5 why’s analysis
Process Flow Diagrams/Flowcharts/Process Mapping
Checksheets /Check Lists
Scatter Diagrams/Scatter Plot
Cause and Effect/Fishbone/Ishikawa Diagrams
Identifying sources & causes of variation
Control/Shewart Charts/DPU Charts
Cpk and Ppk Analysis
Mapping Processes as a basis for Improvement Activity
The use of Flow Charts to Map Processes
Identification of Process Bottlenecks
Cycle Time Analysis
Focussing on the Customer
Identifying & Categorizing Customers
Gathering Customer Data
Prioritizing the data and setting specifications
Listening for customer value
Team based Improvement
Characteristics of a team
Building effective teams
Motivation within a work environment
The team environment and communication
Sample Pages: #1 of #7:
Page #2 of #7
Page #3 of #7
Page #4 of #7
Page #5 of #7
Page #6 of #7
Page #7 of #7
Order via Debit / Credit Card:(PIN access Code, issued between 12 & 24 hours).
Or via your PayPal Account.(PIN access Code, issued between 1 & 2 hours).