Total Quality Management Tools and Techniques …
Organization, Product, Process Improvement. Analytical Methods. Team Engagement.
Quality Management Tools & Techniques …
- Continuous Improvement utilizing analytical techniques.
- Process Mapping. Fault Tree Analysis. Team Development. Customer Requirements. Etc. Etc..
- Methods for Optimizing Team Performance.
- How to identify and deliver Customer expectations.
- Etc. Etc..
- A comprehensive explanation of the widely applied improvement Tools and Techniques.
- Improvement techniques detailed in a logical, visual, easy to understand format.
- Over 670 pages of information.
- Use as a support if providing training.
- Via your online device (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile). View & review whenever and wherever suits you.
Introduction to Total Quality Management
Principles of TQM
Methods of achieving TQM
Ensuring improvement is based on Risk / Opportunity
Quality Management Principles
Measuring quality performance using World Class Manufacturing (WCM) techniques.
Fact based Analysis – Analytical Tools and Techniques
5 why’s analysis
Process Flow Diagrams/Flowcharts/Process Mapping
Checksheets /Check Lists
Scatter Diagrams/Scatter Plot
Cause and Effect/Fishbone/Ishikawa Diagrams
Identifying sources & causes of variation
Control/Shewart Charts/DPU Charts
Cpk and Ppk Analysis
Mapping Processes as a basis for Improvement Activity
The use of Flow Charts to Map Processes
Identification of Process Bottlenecks
Cycle Time Analysis
Focussing on the Customer
Identifying & Categorizing Customers
Gathering Customer Data
Prioritizing the data and setting specifications
Listening for customer value
Team based Improvement
Characteristics of a team
Building effective teams
Motivation within a work environment
The environment and communication
Questions? Please ask. Or to Order …