TQM – Total Quality Management.
… Quality planning, Process Mapping, Cycle time analysis, Customer focus, Team building, PFMEA, Customer value, Cause and Effect, Fault Tree Analysis, HAZOP, Team dynamics, Bottleneck analysis, 5 Why’s, etc., etc., …
Understand Total Quality Management.
- Total Quality Management explained in a logical, easy to understand format.
- Use to educate yourself about Total Quality Management.
- Step through at your own pace from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet.
- Use in the training of your work peers.
- The information is divided into a range of modules so that you can focus on those modules of particular interest to you.
- 670 pages.
Available for $15 (Standard price $39) until Friday 21st December.
Introduction to TQM
Evolution and development of TQM
Approaches to implementing Total Quality Management
Organizational and Management requirements for implementing TQM
TQM Program – Planning for implementation
Analytical Tools and Techniques applied in TQM implementation
5 why’s analysis
Process Flow Charts
Checksheets /Check Lists
Scatter Diagrams/Scatter Plots
Cause and Effect/Fishbone/Ishikawa Diagrams
Model for Process Improvement
Control/Shewart Charts/DPU Charts
Cpk and Ppk Analysis
Failure mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
Identification of Process Bottlenecks
Cycle Time Analysis
Understanding Customer Value Expectations
Customer Value Analysis
Listening for Customer Value
Communication, motivation & teams
Characteristics of a team
Building effective teams
Motivation within a work environment
The environment and communication
Any Questions? Please ask.