Lean Manufacturing & Just-In-Time Processing.
… Cycle Time Improvement | Set-Up Reduction | 5S Methods | Capacity Optimization | Visual Management | OEE | TPM … etc. …
“Very convenient”, “Details a lot of Lean techniques”. (S. Jones. Process Engineer. Sanofi S.A.)
“Lean and Just-In-Time”:
Introduction to the concepts of “Lean” and “Just-In-Time”.
Approaches to implementing Lean & JIT.
The tools and techniques of Lean & JIT:
– Basic working practices
– Total Productive Maintenance
– Design for manufacture
– Set-up reduction
– Operations focus
– Total staff involvement
– Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
– Visual management
– Flow layout
– Just-In-Time Supply
– Pull scheduling & Push systems of control
– Kanban control
– 5S method of control
– Levelled scheduling
– Campaign management
– Mixed modelling
– Drumbeat Control
Capacity Utilization & Efficiency.
– Optimization via Capacity Analysis
– Cycle Time Analysis and Reduction
– Capacity Utilization
- Lean & JIT Processing explained.
- Enhance your personal understanding.
- Use to support the training of your work peers.
- Over 500 pages, regularly updated to reflect latest thinking.
- Access online, when and where suits, via your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.