Lean & Just In Time Processing
Information & Training presentation.
- Lean & Just In Time explained in a visual, easy to understand format.
- 570 pages of information provided in a visual, easy to understand format.
- Develop your understanding at a pace that suits you.
- Access on your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile, when and where is convenient to you.
- View and review those aspects of Lean / JIT of specific interest to you.
- Price $59*.
* Recommended price of $129. Available now for $59
The concepts of “Lean” and “Just-In-Time”.
The tools and techniques of Lean & JIT:
– Basic working practices
– Total Productive Maintenance
– Design for manufacture
– Set-up reduction
– Operations focus
– Total staff involvement
– Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
– Visual management
– Flow layout
– Just-In-Time Supply
– Pull scheduling & Push systems of control
– Kanban control
– 5S method of control
– Levelled scheduling
– Campaign management
– Mixed modelling
– Drumbeat Control
Capacity Utilization & Efficiency.
– Optimization via Capacity Analysis
– Cycle Time Analysis and Reduction
– Capacity Utilization
Approaches to implementing Lean & JIT.
Sample pages & Ordering:Page #1 of #6
Page #2 of #6
Page #3 of #6
Page #4 of #6
Page #5 of #6
Page #6 of #6