Lean & JIT Processing.
Information | current Best Practices.“Very convenient”, “Details a lot of Lean techniques”. (S. Jones. Process Engineer. Sanofi S.A.)
Develop your understanding:
The concepts of “Lean” and “Just-In-Time”.
The tools and techniques of Lean & JIT:
– Basic working practices
– Total Productive Maintenance
– Design for manufacture
– Set-up reduction
– Operations focus
– Total staff involvement
– Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
– Visual management
– Flow layout
– Just-In-Time Supply
– Pull scheduling & Push systems of control
– Kanban control
– 5S method of control
– Levelled scheduling
– Campaign management
– Mixed modelling
– Drumbeat Control
Capacity Utilization & Efficiency.
– Optimization via Capacity Analysis
– Cycle Time Analysis and Reduction
– Capacity Utilization
Approaches to implementing Lean & JIT.
- Lean Manufacturing. JIT Processing explained.
- 500+ pages of information, provided in a visual, logical, easy to understand format.
- Use to enhance your personal understanding, for your personal professional development, or as a support in the training of your work peers.
- Access online, when and where suits, on your personal devices, onto a monitor, projector, etc..
- Extended price reduction. Available for $59.
- (Standard Price $119. Available for $59 from Friday 30th July through to Sunday 1st August).