MDD ARTICLE 2 – Placing on the market and putting into service.Medical Devices Directive – explained >>>
How Medical Devices are regulated in Europe >>>
Member States shall take all necessary steps to ensure that devices may be placed on the market and/or put into service only if they comply with the requirements laid down in this Directive when duly supplied and properly installed, maintained and used in accordance with their intended purpose.
- Medical Device Validation, Regulation, Classification, Risk Evaluation, ….
- Information and training presentation.
- Use to develop your personal understanding.
- View, when and where suits, from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
- Use as a support if providing training.
- Details >>>