Information & Training Presentation.
- Risk Identification. Risk Analysis. Risk Evaluation. Risk Rating. Etc..
- Use to develop your personal understanding.
- Use as a support if providing training to others.
- Step through at your own pace, in your own time, from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
- View and review those aspects of Risk Management of specific interest to you.
- 500 pages of information on Risk Management, provided in a visual, easy to understand format.
- Price: $59.
* Recommended price of $129. Available now for $59
Introduction & Regulatory Guidance:Introduction to Risk Management
Approaches to Risk Management
Principles of Risk Management
Guidance for Quality Risk Management (US FDA)
ISO 31000: 2018 Risk Management – Overview
Risk Management Processes:Potential Causes of Hazards
Risk Management Process
Project Risk Management
Risk in Product and Process Design
Supply Chain Risk Management
Risk Management Strategies
The Risk Management Plan
The Risk Management Summary
Risk Management and ISO 14971
Risk Assessment Tools:Outline of the Risk Assessment Tools
Process Improvement Model
Preliminary Hazard Analysis – Brainstorming.
Process Flow Charts
Cause and Effect (Ishikawa or Fishbone analysis)
Failure Mode Effects Analysis – FMEA
Fault Tree Analysis – FTA
Hazard and Operational Study – HAZOP
Sample Pages & Ordering:
Need more information? Want to know more about the product? Is it suitable to you? Questions about ordering? Etc. Etc.. Please ask.
Price: $59. Order securely via PayPal with Debit/Credit card or PayPal account.