Risk Processes | Quality Risk Management | Risk Detectability | Risk Identification | Risk Planning | Risk Strategies ... etc. …
500 page on-line Information & Training Document.
“Great level of detail. Clearly explains the requirements for an effective risk process”. (C. Ruffmann. Process Engineer. Cochlear Ltd.)
- Risk Management requirements and current best practices.
- The implementation of effective Risk Identification, Evaluation, Mitigation, Control, Reporting, processes explained.
- 500+ pages of information & training.
- Enhance your personal understanding.
- Use to support the training of your work peers.
- Access online, when and where suits, via your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
“Risk Management” contents:
– Introduction to Risk Management.
– The Principles of Risk Management.
– Developing a Strategy for Risk Management.
– Ensuring a “Quality” approach to Risk Management.
– Developing a Risk Management Process.
– How to Identify, Assess, Mitigate, Control Risks.
– Managing Risk during the development of Products and Processes.
– Risk Management in Projects.
– Managing Risk in the Supply Chain.
– Tools and Techniques for identifying and understanding risks (e.g. FMEA, FTA, etc.).
– Creating a Risk Management Plan.
– Key concepts of ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Standard in detailing a generic approach to Risk Management.
– The Risk Management Summary.
To Order “Risk Management”:
50% OFF SALE – Reduced price available from Monday 11th to Friday 15th October 2021. (Standard price $119).
Sample pages from “Risk Management”.
To Order Risk Management.