Information and Training presentation.
Risk Management Information. Risk Management Training.
- Risk Management – Risk Identification, Evaluation, Mitigation, Control, Reporting.
- 500+ pages of information provided in a visual, easy to understand, logical, format.
- Use as a support if providing training to your work peers.
- Access online when and where suits.
- 50% OFF. Monday 30th to Friday 4th December. Available for $59. Recommended price $119.
Risk Management Information. Risk Management Training presentation:
– Introduction & Regulatory Guidance:Introduction to Risk Management.
Approaches to implementing Risk Management processes.
Principles of Risk Management (International Standards Organization).
Guidance for “Quality” Risk Management.
ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Standard. Focus and expectations of the Standard.
The concept of AFAP (As Far As Possible), replacing ALARP in new European Regulations.
– Risk Management Processes:How to Assess Risk.
Developing a Risk Management Process.
Risk Management in a Project.
Risk in Product and Process Design.
Supply Chain Risk Management.
Developing Risk Management Strategies.
Creating a Risk Management Plan.
The Risk Management Summary.
– Risk Identification & Assessment Techniques:The widely utilized Risk Assessment Tools.
Failure Mode Effects Analysis – FMEA.
Fault Tree Analysis – FTA.
Hazard and Operational Study – HAZOP.
Preliminary Hazard Analysis – Brainstorming.
Developing a Process Improvement Model.
Process Flow Charts.
Cause and Effect (Ishikawa / Fishbone analysis).
Extract pages & Ordering:
To Order the Risk Management Information & Risk Management Training presentation.