Standards, Regulations & current Best Practice.“Great level of detail. Clearly explains the requirements for an effective risk process”. (C. Ruffmann. Process Engineer. Cochlear Ltd.)
- Risk Management requirements and current best practices.
- The implementation of effective Risk Identification, Evaluation, Mitigation, Control, Reporting, processes explained.
- 500+ pages of visual (text & graphics) information.
- Use to enhance your personal understanding, for personal professional development, as a support in the training of your work peers.
- Access online, when and where suits.
- Extended price reduction. Available for $59.
- (Standard Price $119. Available for $59 from Friday 30th July through to Sunday 1st August).
Build your understanding:
– Introduction to Risk Management.
– The Principles of Risk Management.
– Developing a Strategy for Risk Management.
– Ensuring a “Quality” approach to Risk Management.
– Developing a Risk Management Process.
– How to Identify, Assess, Mitigate, Control Risks.
– Managing Risk during the development of Products and Processes.
– Risk Management in Projects.
– Managing Risk in the Supply Chain.
– Creating a Risk Management Plan.
– Key concepts of ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Standard in detailing a generic approach to Risk Management.
– The implications of AFAP (As Far As Possible), in replacing ALARP for Risk Level Acceptance.
– The Risk Management Summary.
The widely utilized Risk Assessment Tools:
– Failure Mode Effects Analysis – FMEA.
– Fault Tree Analysis – FTA.
– Hazard and Operational Study – HAZOP.
– Hazard Analysis.
– Etc., … Etc., … Etc., …
500+ pages of Visual Information:
To Order Risk Management.