Information & Training presentation.“Great level of detail. Clearly explains the requirements for an effective risk process”. (C. Ruffmann. Process Engineer. Cochlear Ltd.)
- Risk Management requirements and current best practices.
- The implementation of effective Risk Identification, Evaluation, Mitigation, Control, Reporting, processes explained.
- 500+ pages of visual information & training.
- Use to enhance your personal understanding, for personal professional development, as a support in the training of your work peers.
- Access online, when and where suits, on your personal devices, onto a monitor, projector, etc..
- Price $119. Buy Now for $59. 50% OFF – Ending Friday 5th March ’21.
– The Essentials of Risk Management:Introduction to Risk Management.
Approach to implementing a Risk Management process.
The Principles of Risk Management.
“Quality” Risk Management.
– Risk Management Processes:How to Assess Risk.
Developing a Risk Management Process.
Risk Management in a Project.
Risk in Product and Process Design.
Supply Chain Risk Management.
Developing Risk Management Strategies.
Creating a Risk Management Plan.
ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Standard. Focus and expectations of the Standard.
The concept of AFAP (As Far As Possible), replacing ALARP.
The Risk Management Summary.
– Risk Identification & Assessment Techniques:The widely utilized Risk Assessment Tools.
Failure Mode Effects Analysis – FMEA.
Fault Tree Analysis – FTA.
Hazard and Operational Study – HAZOP.
Etc., … Etc…
Buy Now for $59. (Ending Friday 5th).Recommended price $119. SALE – 50% OFF
PIN access code and URL address, issued within 24 hours.
To Order Risk Management.