Statistical Process Control. Statistical Analysis – Tools & Techniques.
Information | current Best Practices.“Explains statistical methods in a clear manner”. … (J. Anatol. Process Improvement Engineer. Siemens A.G.).
“Easy to use” … (B. Stoke. Quality Assurance. JDR Cable Systems).
Enhance your understanding …
- SPC & the widely applied Statistical Improvement Techniques.
- Use to enhance your personal understanding, for personal professional development, as a support in the training of your work peers.
- Access online, when and where suits you.
- Over 500 pages of visual information.
- Extended price reduction. Available for $59.
- (Standard Price $119. Available for $59 from Friday 30th July through to Sunday 1st August).
– Statistical Process Control for Process Analysis & Understanding.
– Process Capability Analysis, Cp, Cpk, Cpm, Capability Ratio, Pp, Ppk, for improving process performance.
– The “Pre-Control” Process as an alternative to SPC.
– “Short-Run” / “Low Volume” Statistical Methods for improving process performance for low process volumes.
– Measurement Systems Analysis – Gage/Gauge R&R, for ensuring test equipment is “fit for purpose”.
– Control Charts for Process Improvement:
• Variable control charts.
• Attribute charts.
• Pareto Charts.
• X-Bar / Range Charts.
• X-Bar / Sigma Charts.
• Individual-X Charts (X-Charts).
• Histograms / Process Capability Analysis.
• Scatter Diagrams.
• Exponentially Weighted Moving Average (EWMA) Chart.
• CuSum Chart.
• Moving Average / Range Chart.
• Moving Average / Sigma Chart.
• Multivariate Chart.
• p, np, c, and u charts.
Questions? Please ask via “contact us”.
SPC & Statistical Analysis.