SPC & Statistical Process Improvement.
Information & Training presentation.“Explains statistical methods in a clear manner”. … (J. Anatol. Process Improvement Engineer. Siemens A.G.).
“Easy to use” … (B. Stoke. Quality Assurance. JDR Cable Systems).
- SPC & Statistical Process Improvement explained.
- Improve your ability to deliver product and process improvement.
- 500 pages of visual information & training.
- Use to enhance your personal understanding, for personal professional development, as a support in the training of your work peers.
- Access online, when and where suits you.
- Price $119. Buy Now for $59. 50% OFF – Ending Friday 5th March ’21.
Statistical Process Control.
• The objectives and benefits of SPC
• Introduction to statistics underlying SPC
• Special and common cause of variation
• Variation in processes
• Calculation of basic statistics including standard deviation
• The normal and standard distribution and use of normal tables
• Sampling distribution of the mean
Process Capability Analysis.
• Process capability studies – characteristics, specifications, tolerances, sampling plans
• Process performance metrics
• Process capability indices Cp, Cpk, Cpm, capability ratio
• Performance indices Pp and Ppk
The “Pre-Control” Process.
Short-Run Statistical Methods.
Measurement Systems Analysis – Gauge R&R.
• Conducting, analyzing and interpreting an R&R study
Types of Control Charts, how & where to apply, interpretation:
• Variable control charts
• Attribute charts
• Pareto Charts
• X-Bar / Range Charts
• X-Bar / Sigma Charts
• Individual-X Charts (X-Charts)
• Histograms / Process Capability Analysis
• Scatter Diagrams
• Exponentially Weighted Moving Average (EWMA) Chart
• CuSum Chart
• Moving Average / Range Chart
• Moving Average / Sigma Chart
• Multivariate Chart
• p, np, c, and u charts
• The advantages/disadvantages of Attribute control charts versus Variable control charts
• Interpreting the charts using the rules for determining statistical control
Applying Statistical Techniques to Product and Process improvement.
• On-going monitoring and continuous improvement
Available now for $59. (Ending Friday 5th).
Recommended price $119.
Order Now. SPC & Statistical Improvement.