Statistical Methods of Process Improvement.
500 pages of Information | Training | Learning.
- Develop your understanding of Statistical Methods for Product & Process Improvement.
- Inform yourself, at your own pace, from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile.
- Use as a support if providing training or educating your peers.
- 20% OFF. Available now for $119.
Statistical Process Control.
• The objectives and benefits of SPC
• Introduction to statistics underlying SPC
• Special and common cause of variation
• Variation in processes
• Calculation of basic statistics including standard deviation
• The normal and standard distribution and use of normal tables
• Sampling distribution of the mean
Process Capability Analysis.
• Process capability studies – characteristics, specifications, tolerances, sampling plans
• Process performance metrics
• Process capability indices Cp, Cpk, Cpm, capability ratio
• Performance indices Pp and Ppk
Short-Run Statistical Methods.
Measurement Systems Analysis – Gauge R&R.
• Conducting, analyzing and interpreting an R&R study
Types of Control Charts, how & where to apply, interpretation:
• Variable control charts
• Attribute charts
• Pareto Charts
• X-Bar / Range Charts
• X-Bar / Sigma Charts
• Individual-X Charts (X-Charts)
• Histograms / Process Capability Analysis
• Scatter Diagrams
• Exponentially Weighted Moving Average (EWMA) Chart
• CuSum Chart
• Moving Average / Range Chart
• Moving Average / Sigma Chart
• Multivariate Chart
• p, np, c, and u charts
• The advantages/disadvantages of Attribute control charts versus Variable control charts
• Interpreting the charts using the rules for determining statistical control
Applying Statistical Techniques to Product and Process improvement.
• On-going monitoring and continuous improvement
Sample Views & Ordering: